Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Search All Blogs

It's been a while since i saw a new entry on the blog... so now the guys understand y they were doing all the writing when this thing was just started. when u're in sch, there's really nothing fun to write about.
anyway... i was reading my fren's blog.. like 5 minutes ago. He mentioned the blog search at the top left corner of blogs... u can type in anything and search for it in all the blogs hosted by blogger... i think. so i was thinking i want to see who else have my name... cos i've always thought that my name is quite special... so... i searched for mingke in all blogs.
it generated 46 results... the first few is me la... cos it's from this blog. then it started to get spooky. i see my name pop up everywhere... for eg..

this guy is called mingke too. A guy lor... *YEEEKSSS* people have told me tat mingke is a guyish name but i've always thought that it's not true... now i feel like i've been slapped in the face.



<- this is the guy mingke. According to his blog, he is in london. i actually have a lot to say abt this mingke. but then... maybe he will run a search too and see this... so i think i better not say too much...



other than this mingke... there are 2 other mingkes which are luckily girls... i think. Or at least one is... one mingke (the confirm girl one) is in indonesia, the other mingke is dunno where. cos it's just mentioned in the blog... that Tan Mingke is one of this girl's(Yuen teng) best fren. I have obsolutely no idea who is this yuen teng person... so this Tan mingke is not me.
That makes 3 other mingkes other than myself...
HAI... so my name is not so special afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]