Sunday, July 29, 2007

Gathering on National Day? Yes!

Hey ple!

I dunno how many of you will read this but I'm just wondering if you all wanna meet for lunch on National Day next week. Since our last meet-up at JY's house last year, nobody has initiated another one, so I will do so now before my peak period for audit begins again. haha. I have a suggested place - Hey Hey Hotpot. There is a National Day promotion on both 8 & 9 Aug (But gotta reserve early!) and I've tried the food there... not a bad choice.

Of coz I'm open to other suggestions too. Get back to me asap, yah?

Update (1 Aug 07): Lunch gathering is confirmed! Cya on 9 Aug (Thur) at Hey Hey Hotpot (Paradiz Centre, along Selegie Rd) at 12 pm =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]