Monday, October 02, 2006

I feel like puking right now. Want to sleep but cant, want to study but cant, want to make accessories but cant... Wah!! Very xin ku ah... School term is still on, but the busiest part of the first half term is over, so I'm quite free now.. I just finished filling up the job application form, starting work in 9 to 10 months' time!! OMG..

Anyway, althought I haven't been blogging regularly here, I have been regularly adding new items to my accessories site @ . All items made by me!! Oh ya, friends get 10% discount!! So if you need to buy presents, can look for me! Can custom make accessories too =)

Ok I think I need to go lie down.. =( Bad start to a new week.. ahh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]