Friday, February 09, 2007

I was (still am) so bored in class I decided to read the class blog.. Since the pple presenting are talking about Google and Blogger.. Realised that the blog is indeed getting a bit boring.. Where's everyone?!?! Can we have a class gathering soon? Since we didn't have one last xmas/nye. Anyway, I'm probably one of the most not suitable person to be talking about this.. But I had lotsa fun watching the match last wed! So proud that Sg won, though the penalty was a bit kelong? Haha! Unfortunately the photo turned out to be blur, if not I'll post it online.. :P Oh ya I have photos from the previous match Sg vs Malaysia!



I think the second pix is so funny.. Hf pls dun kill me for uploading this =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]