Saturday, March 31, 2007

Another break

Yep, I've also been counting down to payday at the start of every month, counting down to Friday at the start of every Monday, and counting down to knock-off time at the start of every working day. Work is so sianz. I was just liberated from a 5.5 weeks long mundane audit engagement. I'm on leave again! Ha~ This is the only gd catch in being an auditor, seriously. All thanks to leave in lieu of OT hours. haha.

Haha... mk, ur boss must be trying to reconcile the figures at month end. 78 cents is indeed very insignificant. Auditors would love to see such figures coz we could then happily document 'amount is inconsequential, no further work done.' Haha. Luckily each audit has its own significant materiality threshold to follow, if not, we'll have to test samples like siao. Perusal of accounting records would be a lot worse. I can't imagine myself reviewing every JV... disastrously tedious man

I was just thinking of visiting gwen next week on one of my off days... I always go on off days I realised. haha. Lotsa time to spare while I'm on leave, and her appointments might be full on weekends that I'm free. Now that her shop is so near, gd for us! Even my client complimented on the mani she did for me during CNY period. haha. She is gd.

Next week gotta start my driving practicals... finally after so many yrs of procrastination. Learning the so called idiot-proof auto driving. By right, should be much easier & I hope so. Quite looking fwd to those lessons.

So when's our next class gathering? Or ktv? It's been donkey mths since the last one... haha~

Have a great weekend. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]