Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Cookies!!!

This entry is a special request by my sister!!! My sister insisted me to write something on this topic, so here it is!!!


But before starting, I've changed the background song to MayDay's Le Se Che (Hokkien version). I think it is a very nice song and I dunno why I am suddenly crazy for MAYDAY!!!! Think they're the best from Taiwan, even better than Jackie Wu Zhong Xian.


Proceed to the main topic for today. Back on Monday, I woke up exceptionally early in the morning at 1145 cos my house was damn noisy that day!!! Then i discovered it was my sis and her friend making cookies in the kitchen. Watching them make cookies was actually quite interesting!!! I will not elaborate on the making process, so take a look at the finished product.





How do they look??? Not bad right?? If you think it's some cheapskate stuff, you are very wrong!!! Don't believe??? Simple Calculation Time For Certain People Who Claimed His Maths Very Good Cos He Scored 800 In SAT:

We'll make comparison with Famous Amos k?

1 packet of normal Famous Amos cost $6.50

To make these cookies, my sis and her friend required 1kg of flour--$1.50, 1/3 packet of Hershey (did I spell correctly?) choc powder--$5+ x 1/3, 1kg baking powder--$1.50, sugar--$1.00, cinnamon--$0.50 and vanilla--$0.50, 2 x butter at $1.00 each.

Cost of home-made cookies = $1.50 + $5/3 + $1.50 + $1.00 + $0.50 x 2 + $1.00 x 2
= $8.66 (approx)

Of course the electricity fee for the oven and time and effort for making it which is priceless are not taken into account here. Therefore home-made cookies are not Cheapskate stuff (proven).

Hopefully the working up there can be understood by our dear Ma Hanfeng!!! Oops, I said out his name. OOps.... Who cares!!!


After the cookies were all out, my sis and her friend started the packageing process. Packing the cookies into meal bag 1st then putting the meal bag of cookies into decorated paper bag. My sis told me to give some to Jy n seow since i meeting them on tues.


She told me to take photo of them eating as well as she super likes to see the way seow eats!!! So here is the photo of Jy n Seow posing with their respective paper bag!!!


See the drawing on the bag?? All about law stuff for our future lawyer.


For Dr Tham, we got the blabla-scope and the red-cross.


Both of them happily eating!!


After the cookies-eating session in JY's house, we slacked a while more at his place before going cineleisure to watch Monsieur N with WT. It was shown in the same theatre as the one we watched the famous Japanese Story!! Monsieur N is a not bad movie, so it had redeemed that particular theatre for showing lousy movie like Japanese Story.


Something to announce before ending. Jy sort of agree to hold the BBQ at his place liao. YEAH!!!! Remeber to book the place leh jy. That's all for today!!


3 Comments:

Blogger jo-hor-se said...

Hey, hokhim. Don't need to tell the whole world that I got 800 for my SAT maths la! We all know it's true but one must be humble, you know......

7:15 PM  
Blogger zxseow said...

I agree with ma. One must be more humble. So in order to level the playing field, let's reveal some of Ma's dirtier secrets.

1. Ma is the real 'situp molester'. The one that got caught is a fall guy.

2. Ma is actually a Kashmiri militant spy. Can't tell right? Thats how good he is.

3. Ma has actually managed to manipulate incestous relatonships such that he is his own son. Or, put it another way, he is his own father.

Ok, we are all humble now.

8:23 PM  
Blogger jo-hor-se said...

???Huh???

*birds flying over our head*

*looks up and shoots the birds down!*

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]