Sunday, May 29, 2005

黑?白?灰?

Juz confirmed the fact that I am 优柔寡断. Guess Cancerians are like that... at least me n geraldine share this trait ;) Most of the time, I can't make up my mind esp on trivial matters. Another thing is that I seldom give a direct answer to qns...When I (seriously/on 1st thought) have no preference, my standard answer would be 'ok' or sth neutral/ for the sake of PR.

Perhaps it's time for a change. But things are not always either black or white; they can be grey as well can't they?

4 Comments:

Blogger travellerelf said...

Agree!! I think cancerians are like that.. not decisive at all.. at least most of the time.. i take a million years to decide on small matters, which pisses pple ard me like bf & family.. haha~

9:39 AM  
Blogger zxseow said...

i am quite sure grey is not written like that.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, fix the blog liao...eh hh it's your sentence wishing zh and lr happy bthdae tt makes the rest of the post below it become big font and red in colour lah, dunno y it happens also... :) haha....time to treat me to buffet liao guys...hehe

2:17 PM  
Blogger z|ninG said...

yah... a bit weird...grey isn't written as posted but somehow the software shows it this way...

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]