Friday, May 27, 2005

Never Work In A Bank???....

Hmm... Guess i did mention that before..

But then after having work in the organisation for 2 mths, maybe it's a good environment...

I m a slacker who likes to do routine job.... So it's just work n more work in the office... And u need not tink of the job after work, cuz their work is more on day by day basis...

Kk... So 2dae is quite sad dae....

WHY?

Cuz my temp job ends 2dae.... My dept is realli nice lor... Knowing that it's my last dae, my colleagues yesterdae went to buy me a thank-you aka farewell gift lor... Furthermore, my dept head actualli baked mi a cake oso... So touching!!!!.... N suddenli I became a birthdae boy... Haha...

This experience makes mi feel like joining the organisation again, in future.... Haiz... So 依依不舍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]