Friday, May 13, 2005

Work n More Work...

Hmm... After hearing so much about some attachment exp... I would like to share my current temp job content lor...

I do know that bank is damn busy lor... But then the daily work load is more than their daily capacity lor... So got alot of piled-up job...

I spent the last 5 wks clearing up the files stocked up from March last year til now for this dept, after which I m setting up files for another team...

This is the situation: I spent the whole of yesterdae n todae (16hrs in total) punching holes into stacks n stacks of paper, eventualli setting up around 110 files lor... And the filings nvr lessen.... Sianzz....

Can U visualise, spend 16hrs to start file.... No mentioning how sian is the job, If i nvr help them, I tink they will take wks to meet my quota lor....

Haha.... So I re-emphasize bank's oni plus point is tat got alot of female, con is limitless lor... Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]