Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bad things happen in sequence... argh~

Got an email from sch today.. I'm officially off the double degree programme~ Dunno if I should be happy or sad...

Happy? Cos I don't need to squeeze all the courses together & I'll probably get better grades.. =) (Why I got kicked out? => I tried taking 5 courses this term, and then I got B- for finance & B+ for marketing, min req: A- for finance OR mktg for double degree) Maybe I should kill one of the profs... Haha~ =X

Sad? Cos it's rather disappointing for me to be kicked out of the programme..


You know what's the worst thing is?


Marketing (I took it cos it's required for the biz degree) is now an ADDITIONAL course that is TOTALLY USELESS for my acct degree.. means that I have taken a stupid course just to make myself more stressed~


So? I could have taken 4 courses this term & would STILL be in the programme if my finance was better.. and taking FOUR courses instead of FIVE will probably mean that my OTHER grades will be better as well! wt#$!%$#%#$%#$%!$#%!$#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]