Thursday, June 02, 2005

Funny Incident

Today is a happy day coz i went home at 5 instead of the usual 5.30. At that time, I was supposed to follow my colleagues to a client's place to 'deposit' our laptops and print some documents... By the time we reach client's office at Kallang, it would be almost 5.30. My seniors know I will lugi since I can't claim any OT so they are kind enough to let me off early... haha

When I boarded the MRT train home, I saw an empty seat among the 2-seaters. My legs were tired...Of coz I wanna sit. At the same time, I heard this Chinese female passenger (A) who was standing in front of that empty seat saying to her friend (B), "你坐..." Then her friend replied, "不,你坐. 你比较迟下MRT..." Both of them were so 客套 that they repeated their lines for a couple of times. Guess those people ard them must be wanting to sit down too... just that they were kinda blocked by A. Thinking that this would be never-ending, I just walked around one of them and solved their problem by sitting down. Woah! Instantly, A&B stopped their conversation and looked (stared) at me. Bet they must be cursing me in their minds and regretted saying so much 废话, otherwise 1 of them would be sitting already. But I couldn't be bothered. Come to think of it, my action is kinda mean. By right, I should have asked A & B if they wanna sit b4 I sit down just like that hor? Instead I feigned ignorance n took a nap throughout the journey...haha

The funny part was when I reached JE station, both A & B were still on the train, standing in front of me. When I stood up from my seat, A &B started their 客套-ing again...but this time, they grew smart - they juz said their previous lines once and 1 of them immediately sat down... *LOL* I couldn't help but chuckle when I alighted that train.

I'll leave u guys to figure out the moral of the above story ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]