Thursday, June 02, 2005

ORD LOH!!!!

Finally, the day has arrived for me to claim back my pink I.C from my chief clerk...it has been screaming at me for help for 2 yrs 2 mths liao and yet i can only rescue him from the evil clutches of The Empire only now...haiz...I'm so sorry, Pink I.C...forgive me ok? So much have happened and I got so much to tell you since the day you and me got separated... *sobz sobz* but now that you are rescued, let me tell you what ordeals I have been through and i hope that when you have finished listening to me, you will help to spread the words to all your Pink Brothers out there and ask them to rise up against the evil empire and from then on you, Count Cooku and me, Lord Ovaltine shall help to liberate those under 18yrs old out there....

Pink I.C aka Pinky: But i dun wanna be Count Cooku..its sound so erotic...eeee!!!

Me: Ok wat, sounds ok to me leh, quite attention seeking...aiyah its lidat one lah...must have sexy name to attract people to listen to you...

Pinky: hmm...ok loh..watever you say..eh so wat happened since the day we got separated?

Me: wah...a lot loh...i went through 3 mths of basic military training, 2 mths of basic section leader course, 8 mths of officer cadet school and 1 yr of being an officer...yah...

Pinky: wah...officer ah..siao siao leh...officer very gd rite, high pay, got power can tekan people...i also want to be officer next time loh...

Me: haha...how come everybody think lidat one huh...u think officer very good meh...got high pay also got more responsibilities...most of the time if got problems, either you solve it or kanna become scapegoat and sign extras and officer do not abuse power one loh...dun anyhow say hor, if you anyhow say u go and knock it down 50, understand anot...
(oops, forgot that pinky dun have hands to do push-ups, but nvm lah)

Pinky: okok sir, dun say...relax...so what is the most fun thing during your NS?

Me: hmm....i think its the overseas training in taiwan...weather is good...food is good and the places there are much interesting than singapore....well and also the commissioning parade(if i have one lah)

Pinky: then what is the most fucked up thing about NS?

Me: suprised! suprised! when i am an officer loh...y? well because the unit i'm being posted to is quite screwed up lah...life there as an officer no different than being a man lah...haiz.....sad sad

Pinky: aiyah dun be sad lah...at least you now have me by your side liao rite? dun be sad loh....at night i give you something special lah...

Me: eh...CCB!!! wat you talking? i'm a straight guy hor, both in thinking, morals, attitudes and other things( eh guys out there dun think dirty), so dun try anything special with me tonight otherwise i screwed you upside down then you now...

Pinky: nah, you still say u straight, you just say u wanna screwed me loh....stil pretend....

Me: ahh!!!!!!!!! i'm going to kill you...come back, dun run...you sick bast**d...@#%%#^%#&^&*^&

Commandment of the Day: Thou shall not hold a rifle for 4 years starting from today

Current Song: Disease by Matchbox 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]