Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Let me tell you Stories....

Wah, wondering why i am here typing a blog. It's almost 3am lor. Why I'm not sleeping?? Ok, actually I was sleeping already, after the MSN mass chat earlier in the night. However I was disturbed by something in my sleep then awakened by it!!! Damn irritated, not knowing what disturbed my sleep.

First thing i do is to swear at this freak thing cos it's too bright and its light shine through the window and 曬傷我的眼睛, 害我不能睡覺. 他媽的!!!!!




F*** You Moon.

But then I looked out the window and realised then tonight no moon around sia.... HAHA, paisay!!! Scold you wrongly.....

Then i heard some very erxin noise, and yup THAT'S IT!!! Some cats were having sex at the grass patch beside my block. Their f***ing moaning sound woke me up. Then i remembered that Jiamin once told me it's the cat's mating season during the French Open/Wimbledon Open period. Cheee-Ken, kenna woke up by cats f***ing. DAMN IT!!! DAMN IRRITATED...

Since i cant get back to sleep, I'll type some story here for you all to read, stories written by LHH the GREAT!!!! :

In the 1980s, a woman in a hospital in Singapore gave birth to a baby boy and named him 祝要惠. And now I am going to tell you the story of 要惠.

要 惠 isn't very smart by birth. However he was very diligent. When he entered school, he spent almost 5 hours a day revising his primary 1 work. He spent almost 3 full weeks to figure out what the hell is addition and subtraction when other kids learnt it during the lesson. His classmates laughed at him. Ostracised him, every in the school think he was a joke!!!! His friend Blocked him in the MSN.... He was deeply hurt. 看啊!!! 他的心在流血!!!

Cos of all the suffering 要惠 received in school, he tends to be very autistic!!!! HE would locked himself in his room. Spent the whole afternoon sleeping, not answering calls from friends, telling his family to reject any call for him and so on.....

要惠 spent most of his time at home, revising his school work, helping his mother do housework and the rest of the time reading and surfing net. As he grew up, his diligence paid off and he got into University.

恭喜祝要惠!!!

So 要惠 wanna start his Uni life afresh. Get rid of his autistic outlook and wanna leave a good impression to the pple in Uni. However he already too used to his autistic way of thing and totally cannot act as a normal person.

For your info, 要惠 did not need to serve the National Service because he was given a Pes F cos he was severely autistic.

Anyway typed until here I very tired liao. Yeah, I've fulfilled my mission to get myself into sleeping mood again and yeah bored you all with this stupid and lame and meaningless story!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for reading sia!!!!

Song for Today : New York New York by Frank Sinatra

Current Mood : Happy to get back to sleeping mood!! I hate cats!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]