Friday, October 21, 2005

OSK walking down memory lane

Hihi…haven been blogging for quite some time liao…ok…as always, before I talk about anything else, I shall start by talking about soccer…For those who already know, I have been an Arsenal fan since the Overmars, Berkamp, Ian Wright, Seaman and Tony Adams era, so after watching King Henry notched his record breaking goal in the match against Sparta Prague, I am convinced that a new Arsenal era is about to begin at Ashburton grove next season. For people who dun know who Henry is, let me give a brief description of him, so hear carefully. Henry is a soccer player. He is tall but doesn’t use his head (no pun intended) to score. He is ultra fast, in fact so fast that he could take the ball on one side of the pitch and score at the other side by the time u reached the full-stop at the end of this sentence…Amazing rite…haha…he is French though he don’t look romantic. He has been at Arsenal for 7 seasons liao, and he is 28 yrs old….so what else, oh yah, he scored really beautiful goals and I have compiled a list of my top ten Henry’s goals…haha..but I shall announce them another time…so the above is sort of a tribute to Henry, and IF Henry happens to come across this blog and read this post, I just want to tell him that an ardent Arsenal fan called OSK is hoping that you will go on to break even more records and lead Arsenal to greater heights…haha…ok so now I’m going to talk about something related….yah, you see, me, OSK is 21 years old liao….the so called legal age….come to think about it, for the past 21 years of my life, many things have happened, some bad some good…and since I am not any famous footballer who has got someone remembering his top ten goals, I shall list down my top 21 memories of my life beginning from 3 yrs old onwards, cos I could not remember anything before 3 yrs old….hmmm….think I shall list them down in the order of when the events took place at various stages of my life, namely the pre-sch days, the pri – sch days, the sec-sch days and the j-c ,army days….see so systemic rite…haha….engineer mah….Since I’m writing 21 different memories, I shall write briefly. So here does:

Memory No.1: I got my first scar
What happened: I fell. I saw a non-chinese female doc. She screwed up the treatment. I got scar on right knee. Mum pissed off. I think scar quite cool. End of story.

Memory No 2: I got my first report card
What happened: Got B for English, A for mother tongue, A for arts, (unbelievable rite) and D for Conduct. Teacher’s comments were: OSK was a mischievous boy who need close supervision. Need to talk less in class.

Memory No. 3: My first punishment
What happened: Snatched someone toys to play and refused to return it back. Got dragged to the office and make to stand at the door, pulling my ears till my mum came to pick me up to go home. Received a beating when I got home…

Memory No 4: I wore my first graduation robes
What happened: “Graduate” from kindergarten and they make you wear this fake graduation robes to take photos…din really now why, but I think it’s because they hope that you will get into university when you grow up...quite crap actually…haha…

(End of pri-sch days, start of pri-sch days)

Memory No 5: I got into boon lay garden pri sch
What happened: hmm….isn’t the heading explicit enough…still need to read this section meh…haiz...ok lah, I repeat one more time lah, since you are still reading the line: I GOT INTO BOON LAY GARDEN PRI SCH!!

Memory No 6: I received my most serious caning from my dad
What happened: Played void deck catching with my frens. Fell down quite badly. Dad super pissed off. Locked me inside room. Canned me with belt. Mum heart pain. I received royal treatment for many wks. I become more guai.

Memory No 7: I had my first crush
What happened: ok…boy and girl neighbors. same pri sch. same class. walked home together, Played together, have tuition together for 6 years. Boy like girl secretly for 6 years. Boy and girl sometimes quarrel but always become frens again…. Girl was pretty…like lee2 jing3 mei2… boy loses contact after shifting home. Boy sad…End of story.

Memory No 8: My first tuition teacher
What happened: Had my first tuition teacher at pri 2…first time I am make to sit down and do sch work…haiz…wat was more memorable was that I had the same tuition teacher for 6 years, so its like I sort of grow up with her cos she took me and my neighbor as students when she was in nus studying and by the time we finished PSLE, she was already a full-fledged sec sch teacher…haiz, very nan de loh..

Memory No 9: My first swimming cert.
What happened: Got my first swimming cert, a sliver…haha…still remember I drink a lot or water during the test…reason was I could not lift my head up to breathe. Mum says my head too big, too heavy to lift out of water, and I was like wtf…haha…of course I never say wtf tt time lah, I actually believe her loh, can you believe it…haha….

Memory No 10: I broke my teeth
What happened: Went to sentosa for outing. Run ard a circle chasing my frens. However floor slippery, not enough static friction to keep me in circular motion, fell down and broke part of my front teeth…very painful….make a crown to cover up the gap, and it is still there, a whopping 9++ years liao…haha….

Memory No 11: I received 255 for my PSLE and ranked fifth in the whole sch.
What happened: Got 255 pts…really happy….

Memory No 12: My first day in RV
What happened: Mum took me to sch. First time see sch so big….not really awed by the upper sec people cos my pri sch got pri 7 and pri 8 people…first time see canteen sell so many food…and first time see the classrooms so new..haha…eh I mountain turtle leh…

Memory No 13: My first Fight
What happened: Got into a fight with sir liang…cost t time din really know him but I was like always arguing with him lah, so one day I was like kicking him the ass for fu lah, but then he got pissed off and chased me, of course he could not catch me lah…haha….but she damn pissed lah..Hmmm…but after tt dun know why I and he become best frens...haha….strange rite…really is bu ta bu xiang shi

Memory No 14: Got SYF Bronze for drama…mai siao siao….
What happened: got bronze medal during the Singapore youth festival…was really surprised cos can you imagined, me osk having a drama bronze to my name. I mean how strange is tt…osk the drama king…haha….so erxin…

Memory No 15: First time saw teachers cry
What happened: ok…was feeling damned bad after seeing teacher cry for the first time…haiz…

Memory No 16: Got 7 pts for O’level…very happy…
What happened: 21 pts during mid-yr, 10 pts during prelim, think sure die liao….but in the end got 7 pts for O’level…wao…damn happy…


TO BE CONTINUED>>> :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]