Wednesday, December 08, 2004

what a nice gesture frm lhh to invite me

hi all. This would be my virgin post on this site. Being an amateur blogger, i am unsure of what to write so i think i should follow hardcore blogger lhh's advice and just crap. I am glad someone sets up something like this and keeps everyone in contact with everyone else. If not for this blog, I would not have realised lhh is still MCing at home. it also explains why he never replies my sms whenever I excitedly tell him I'm in his camp. I am now pes c2l2 so i've ruled myself out of future street soccer sessions but rest assure that at no stage have i considered quitting 4E united for good. NS is truly boring so next time you ppl meet up besides for street soccer remember to ask me along!

4 Comments:

Blogger TYS Wayne said...

Hmm... It seems that mre & mre of the guys in our coterie are gettin downgraded... Horsey, WM and 'MC King' are the few examples... Haha...

7:11 PM  
Blogger zxseow said...

Coterie!! Dear God!! Everyone's English is beyond Godlike! Woohoo!

9:54 PM  
Blogger LoHokHim said...

yeah!!! more and more people post thing on our blog man!!!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger jo-hor-se said...

how come weiming use a different colour for the following words, "virgin", "amateur", "hardcore"?WM, this a family friendly blog you know:P

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]