Monday, December 19, 2005

Maybe I am destined to take cab

Today is sad... Very saddening... Cuz fail TP again...

I committed a mistake that I have never done before... Hitting 2X kerb at the direction change... Frankly speaking, I only rem brushing it twice throughout all my pracices at BBDC, at the Crank Course...

Needless to say, 2X kerb = 20 points, so quite clearly I failed even before my route.. I don't actually feel like continuing coz my tester say he wanted to fail me but then persistently tell me to carry on... So I just half hearted continue..

Go on highway, make a U-turn, and return to BBDC, that's what I did... In exactly the same fashion as of the 1st attempt... I didn't even get to see the post office at Teck Whye, which is supposedly the 1st landmark on the route...

SAD SAD SAD.... The only consolation is that I get lesser demerit pts on my main road... 36 compared to 42 in the 1st test... In addition of the 20 points earlier.. I got a result slip of 56 demerit points...

WAO... Even I myself have to admit that it's the worst score I even heard from pple around me...

Kk, enough grumbling liao... But there goes my $300 and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]