Wednesday, April 26, 2006

i think sth is wrong with me

2 more papers to go before end of year 1…basically I think I screwed up the papers…not that it very difficult, just that I screwed it up by reading question wrongly, and making careless mistakes…FUCK MAN…why must lidat…but I think I should be able to get a higher grade than last semester, which isn’t very difficult cos my last semester result sux big time… but FUCK YOU if you think I should be happy about it cos I am not satisfied with being a mediocre student or getting a 0.0001% improvement in grade every sem…

Ok, enough of the ranting… basically, just now while I was solving some triple integrals problems, I thought of something weird… wat happens when you die… I know most people will just say, oh well you die, then you kanna buried loh, decompose into the soil and tts it, but what really happens after you die, what really go through ur mind at the last moment before you die, wats the feeling like when u have inhaled ur last breath, will you be able to prolong ur life if u hold tt last breath…. Do you experience anything when u are lying down awaiting your last moment…. Issit sth like slping so soundly tt you have no idea wat is going on around you, just that this time you are slping forever…. hmm…so wat is dying really all about… HAIZ, I think I am going crazy liao… still got a rather long life ahead but toking about dying liao…actually, come to think about it, the world has seen so many changes, but not everything is known. Wat does it feel like to live a few thousands years back. How did the people then live their life. These are things that you never know but did in fact happen. Hmm… Maybe the seat you are sitting on now may contain some atoms from the decomposed body of some china emperor a few thousands years back but then you did not know.

Ok…back to studying maths liao…

P.S: Jewel in the Palace is a very nice show

P.P.S: Arsenal going to be king of Europe this season

1 Comments:

Blogger zxseow said...

Kim I luv you big time

xoxox

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]