Sunday, June 04, 2006

Going public toilet and wearing slipper

Ok, normally i go out i just wear the kiap your toes type slipper. That's the most convenient form of footwear man.

Yesterday me and seow went to Suntec to look for CYH n Crystal at the IT fair. Anyway the girls down there is really quite chio. Dunno how they can get so many chiobus to work for such erxin events.

Anyway we went to Starbucks for coffee and chat for the rest of the afternoon. I just wanna mention here that the Banana Mocha Frapuccino is damn nice. Nvr thought that banana and coffee mix can be so nice.

So now it's to my main point. When we are on the way home, we walked to City Hall MRT station. And then we wanna go and take a pee first, 尿完好上路. Then normally u know all the public toilet is quite dirty and the floor is damn wet one. So i walk carefully as i was wearing this slipper, dun wanna those erxin urine and water mixture to splash on my feet or leg.

Then when i went to toilet and continue normal business. Then got this 40+ year old uncle came to the urinal besides me. Then by that time i already finish and then zipped up prepare to leave. Then i suddenly feel that got water drip on my foot. KNNBCCB, that fucker dripped his urine on my foot. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

it's really damn disgusting lor. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH.......

I've learnt my lesson, if i wear slipper and go public toilet, use cubicles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]