Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Kim, An Office Lady and a Korean Girl

Ok, 2nd post in less than a week…hmm…shall talk about what I did today…woke up at 10am today, went downstairs to buy newspaper… nothing interesting in the papers today, all pap election news…after that I went jurong east recruit express to look for a job, after filling in some forms, I was ushered into a room and a typical office lady ask me some questions about my job expectations and expected pay blah blah… she then told me she currently got a vacancy as a human resource coordinator at recruit express, she say basically just interview people, do some admin work…actually the offer was quite attractive cos it sounds slack and the office got quite a lot of office ladies…basically it’s a female working environment…but then the pay is miserable loh, like 6 bucks per hour, 5 days work week, 9am to 5.30pm job, but then between girls and money rite, I will choose money loh, so yah I din accept the offer and ask her to look out for another job for me, pay must min 8 bucks per hour….after that I went to nus planning to swim at the src pool but then the pool is closed loh, wah lau never even inform pool closed, make me go there waste my time, well what to do…no choice loh, got to activate plan B liao, so from seeing pretty office ladies in the morning, I went west mall to see some Korean girl…haha…aiyah basically I went to see the movie Ai Wu Qian starring Jeon Ji Hyun(the female lead in My Sassy Girl), ok digress a bit, she is on the cover of this week I’weekly together with Lee Young Ae….haha…anyway, you must be wondering why I never use the English name for the movie, in case you are wondering, its called daisy, ok frankly speaking don’t you think the English title make the movie sounds stupid, I mean yah the movie got sth to do with daisy, but then you dun see the Chinese title is the Chinese translation for the flower rite, because it sounds stupid, haiz, can the movie people have a nicer English translation for Chinese movies, its always lidat one loh, if you dun believe me, go and flip the newspaper and see the English title for Chinese movie and you will get what I mean….ok now, if you are planning to see the movie, then dun see the next paragraph, but if you want to know whether the movie is worth your money, read the next 2 lines of the next paragraph…

Haha…ok, the movie is worth your seven dollars but dun think its worth ten dollars lah, so just watch on weekday loh….ok…now for the story part…haha…ok…Jeon is a painter and everyday at 4:15pm, someone will send her a pot of daisy but then she never get to see that guy’s face. One day, a guy came up to her and ask her to draw a portrait of him… This guy happens to be a police officer who happens to be in the area cos he was checking up on some drug case… Jeon notice that the guy has a pot of daisy wif him and assume that maybe he is the secret admirer…the police guy saw that Jeon like got some feeling for him and so was very happy lah…so yah everything went fine until the real secret admirer was contracted to kill the police officer, well you see the secret admirer is a professional killer mah, in the end the police officer got killed not by him but by someone else and then Jeon who was now a mute cos she got injured earlier found out about the true identity of her admirer…unfortunately, something happen and Jeon was killed…this part very sad and this scene alone is worth your 7 bucks liao…yah, so the professional killer went on a rampage and killed his former boss because Jeon death was caused by him…so yah, after that the story end liao…haha…now for the million dollar question, did I cry at the sad part…hmm…I did…… aiyah shall tell you in my next entry, now must go see Da Chang Jin, today episode also very sad, Lady Han going to die on Chang Jin back loh…so sad…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]