Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am not sleeping coz I'm afraid I'll oversleep and miss my 8am flight to HK, just like how I had missed the sec 3 OBS a couple of years back coz I was late... haha. It was so stupid... Having learnt fr that lesson, I shall idle now and sleep during the flight.

I was watching the polling results just now. As expected, the PAP is in power again as majority votes for security. I think the rallies were interesting... too bad I didn't have time to attend any. Frankly, I feel that one should vote based on the candidate(s)' ability and not vote for opposition just for the sake of wanting opposition in the parliament... Anyway, I shan't dwell much into this issue.

I also watched 悲伤恋歌 on scv earlier. How apt for the title to be simply called "Sad Love Story" - totally depicts the plot~ haha. Then, in the middle of the drama, there was this song which was the Korean version of 杜德伟's “把你宠坏”. Listening to the same tune reminds me of the sec 3 camp class dance in which we danced to this song. These are part of the memories of our, if not my, sch life. Being able to recollect memories is bliss but what's past is past so perhaps it's now time to move on. haha.

So enjoy while you can coz it's VACATION TIME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]