Wednesday, May 03, 2006

How much i dun wanna go back to Hong Kong...

I know you all never experienced this before cos you all were borned and raised up in singapore. But then I am different, I was borned in Hong Kong, migrated to Singapore and then sort of spent most of my life here. Ok i think those with relatives in Malaysisa would know this. I dunno what are the problems with the relatives, they sort of expect you to go back to visit them once a year or even worse, every holiday.

Though it's not like i hate them, but then i think that we are so far apart and bla bla, then when we meet up they are like complete strangers to me, yet i have to entertain them and act as if we all very close with each other. Wah lao eh... WTF??? And then when i'm back, then the spot light will be always on me then ask me this ask me that, it's hard to keep a low profile when back. I hate to entertain them....

Cos my relatives are pretty rich in HK la, then they thought that going back is very easy or bla bla. Please la, aunties uncles, even the cheapest airfare to Hongkong cost around $400 in the off-peak season without tax lor. you really think i so rich meh. Everytime ask me to come back make me no money to go to further and more exciting places. All i can see in Hong Kong is their face. WTF!!!!!

Then nxt, when i am in hong kong they will keep saying things that totally pissed me off. After going through NS, i wouldn't say i damn love it or damn proud of it. But then it had become a part of my life liao cos i indeed went through 2.5 years of NS, so i think those guys who didn't went thru NS are NuaJi, chicken, ah gua, dick tt's only 1.231753 inch ( fully erected 2 inch ). And I hate those that say NS is nothing and bla bla cos they didn't went through it they dunno. How about having some sewage water rushing towards you and you gotta siam it, or have to march every hour for 1.5 km with around 20kg load from 6am-10pm for consecutive 21 days and taking abuse form cheebye uncles and bla bla... But i am not complaining about NS and so on but i just trying to say dun say NS isn't tough or it's useless (even though it might be), cos it's really damn sad to know that the shit you went through is entirely uselss.

Ok, anyway this post is not abt NS, but then i hate those HK pussies. Cos they'll start asking me what i did in NS and so on and so on. Then i'll tell them i am infantry, then the army split into 7 arms, commando, guards, armour, infantry, arti, combat E, signals. Then those fuckers will keep one saying nowaday fight TECHNO WARS, dunnid pple. press computer then whole city collapse, bla bla bla bla....

ARGH FUCK OFF LA, CHAO CHEEBYE!!!

What those fuckers knows about military. Then keep saying the army will be marginalised and eventually wont be existing. Keep criticising that s'pore having NS is useless. FUCK OFF LA. Then they also like to say LKY very dictatorship, talk bad about our poitical system. But assholes, HK is like a fucking anarchy now, the government is a puppet to the CCP, i wouldn't want a govt like tt man. And get it straight, for LAO LEE and PAP, only we can talk bad about them, they're purely singapore properties, other pple cannot talk bad or touch them one....

I really dun wanna go back. Go back really everyday eat only lor. Then come back must lose weight again, damn sian... anyway i'll be back form 10th-16th may. SIAN

1 Comments:

Blogger z|ninG said...

Haha. I'll be in HK for the 1st time fr 7-13 May tho.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]