Friday, January 21, 2005

Victory over Fat Auntie!!!!

Today is 21st January 2005. I can still remember 2 years ago, on the exact same day, around 0845 in the morning, I received a sms from eric. It reads :

" Welcom to Tekong Country Club!!! "

And since that day, I became a member of the Singapore Armed Forces. Two more months to go, so bear with it and soon all the shit will be over!!! 2-year-soldier lor, 2 more months to GO!!!!

Before going to the victory against Fat Auntie, just intro you guys a dessert store!! It's called 许留山. It's set up in HK, but it had expanded its business to S'pore liao!!! I've tried that with my camp-mates yesterday, not too bad!!! But i think it's a bit ex la. Anywya the set-up of the store, i wont call it a restaurant, is quite f***ed up, basically not a very good place to hangout, but the taste of the dessert really not bad, can try if u like!!!

Oh, another thing is that Hotel Rwanda is quite a good show!!! Shld go and watch!!!

Ok, OSK said i seems to see a lot of Fat Aunties, yes, it's true. I am cursed to see Fat Aunties!!!! I dunno why, maybe my 眼睛雪亮,眼神锐利, i can always spot a lot of Fat Aunties doing undesirable acts in the public. So as a good citizen of Singapore, I feel that i have the need to maintain law and order by punishing all these Fat Aunties whenever I can!!!

And yesterday I manage to score a victory over an evil Fat Auntie in Boon Lay MRT station!!! Ok, i was supposed to meet my friends in Lido at 1800 yesterday, so i took train there!!! In Boon lay Mrt station, the escalator going up was not working and because of my knee, i would not want to climb the stairs up to the platform, so i take the lift instead!!!

For those of you who know, the 4 walls of the lift in the mrt station are transparent, and you can see wateva happening outside!!! As i entered the lift, i saw this Fat Auntie holding 2 plastic bags on her left hand, another 3 paper bags on her right hand and an umbrella hanging around her left wrist outside the gate!!! But when she saw the lift she used her highest speed, supreme agility and indomitable fats to bash a clear path in the peak-hour crowd.

It's pretty clear that her intention is to join me in the lift and go up to the platform together!!! I was so scared in the lift. Not wanting to spend time with the Fat Auntie 1-on-1 in the confined space of the lift, i did some extreme finger exercise!!!! I pressed the "door-close" button at 1,000,000 times/sec hoping the door will just closed immediately~~
hoosh, lucky the lift is relatively new and the door seems to react to the button quite well and it closed just steps before the Fat Auntie reached it!!! Lucky sia....

Seeing the Fat Auntie running with her fats bouncing like bla bla bla is really damn disgusting man!!! I hate pple who cut queue man (though i do that sometimes, but i did it with grace), especially Fat Aunties cutting queues at the same time pushing you aside!!! HAHAHAHA.

So when the lift started to go up, seeing the disappointed look on the Fat Auntie's face, I cant help but smile to myself and wave gd-bye to her. HAHA, damn bloody shiok. I am a 变态 man.

Actually, if the Fat Auntie didn't rush for the lift in such a crude manner, and if she didn't push aside the crowd and if didn't do all the disgusting things she did, I WILL STILL NOT WAIT FOR HER. COS I JUST HATE TO TAKE LIFT WITH FAT AUNTIE!!!!

Yesterday score : LHH 1 Fat Aunties Union 0.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HH ... you're such as Arsehole (-_-!!)
but i LIKE ...
=)
Jun Wei

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]