Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bus Trip Round Island??

I was forced out of my home todae cuz of some window repair work to be done.... So bo bian.... Cracked my head last nite to c what I can do.....

In The ENd, I come up to a stupid plan to waste my time....

I took Bus 61 from Bukit Batok Interchange to Eunos.... It's a toruturing 1hr n 45mins trip lor.... hihi.... But then I juz treat it like sight seeing tour....

So what I saw along the wae... Hmm.... I come across places I never went be4 lor... I.E. MacPherson and Bendemeer lor.... I doubt mani of u all have been to these places oso...

Kind of fun lah.... Imagining the bus driver actualli stop the bus sumwhere near SMU to go toilet.... haha... Tat's sumthing u don't see too often...

I took interest in such activity cuz I have tried on a couple of occasions to board a bus from interchange to interchange lor...

Maybe we can haf organised gathering on such long distance bus for us to tok cork all the wae lor.... haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]