Monday, December 19, 2005

CDR received from zai cameraman!!!

ZINING, WEITING!!! the guy who sat in front of us during the mayday concert really sent me a cdr. full of zai photos... and videos. Get from me when u see me k.

Both me and zining brought our digi cam to the concert but then leh......

the minute the concert start, the whole world stood up. THANK YOU SO MUCH, THE WHOLE WORLD. i can only basically see in between your hysterical waving hands and spiky heads. To irritate me more, there was an old auntie behind us who keep saying 阿信 in a squeeky voice.

If i have to peek in between ple.... of course even harder to take photos la. Who can I trust but Lin Weiting who is tall and right beside me. With his height he surely can take better pictures than me, right?

Guess what, lin weiting is blessed with shaky hands. most of the photos he took are either blur, very blur or super blur.

so we can only turn to other more reliable sources.

and there were 2 guys in front of us with super pro cameras. HOW PRO... let me show u some photos.




DARN PRO CAN.

anyway the concert was really nice and value for money cos super long hahahahaha...

in a good mood now cos i oso have great pictures of the concert.

OH... project runway start lo.... so nice the show.

2 Comments:

Blogger z|ninG said...

whoa! That guy is really nice! The pics are totally w/o obstruction ones...haha. yup, i'll certainly get the pics fr u next time :)

11:18 PM  
Blogger lin lin said...

hao3 xin1 mei2 hao3 bao4. Next time, u climb on the chair urself ba. LOL.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]