Friday, April 01, 2005

Announcement by LHH......

Hi guys......

Just received a call yesterday night from Hong Kong. Then for some reason that i did not wish to disclose, my family, including me, will be moving back to Hong Kong permanently. It's so sudden and dunno wat to say. Therefore I would reject my NUS place and ya.....

Having been staying in Singapore for almost 13 years, I've been very attached to this place. Though Hong Kong is my place of birth, but having grown up here and served the bloody NS, I have feeling for this little red dot too.

Furthermore all my friends are in Singapore, I do not have any friend in Hong Kong, only relatives.... So guess I have to start all over again.... haiz..... Anyway great meeting you guys.... I just post this announcement here, lazy to call everyone up telling you all i'm leaving Singapore.

So i'll be taking the flight on 31st of this month at 2135 hr, hope that those who are free can come and send me off. Your presence will be very much appreciated. But it will not be the last time we all meet right, I think i'll occasionally come back and sure when i'm in Singapore in future, i'll look you all up. And maybe nxt time any of you oging over to HK can come find me also....

So that's it for this post. Ya, when i'm back in HK, I'll continue writing in this blog. Take it as one of the way we can still connect with each other....

Song for Today : Yesterday & Today from Love 2000 OST

Current Mood : Reluctant to leave

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf man...i'm stunned by this piece of news...i dunno wat to say also...damn fucking sad now lah... c lah... hmm...i will confirm go hong kong so must let me stay at your house leh...and ur msn also keep leh...haizzzz....depressed liao....dunno wat to say... :(

8:20 PM  
Blogger travellerelf said...

......................

12:07 PM  
Blogger z|ninG said...

huh?! really sudden...coz u sound so chirpy when u called me on 31st night... hmm i hope it's just an april fool's joke.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]