Sunday, April 10, 2005

Kim The Pigeon Stalker

Ok…guys…haha…its me again….before I begin my post proper…I have something to announce…ready? Ok…well, I want to officially announce that the previous post is actually my virgin post using my home computer….dun get it? Well, to put it simply, I have got broadband access at home liao…yeah!!! Haha…ok…now…as the title of the post suggests, I’m writing about a pigeon, well actually its not exactly a pigeon, but I dun know what species of bird it belong to so whatever, I shall called it a pigeon…hmmm….and I have name the birds: Christopher aka Chris for the male pigeon and Siobhan for the female pigeon… yah I know, I have been writing about animals lately, first about a dog in the previous post and now birds…hahaha….well…think I’ve become an animal lover liao…haha….ok…dun talk cock liao… shall talk about what is so special about the pigeons that makes me want to stalk it….haha…

Ok….it’s like this…on this sunny morning, I was lying on my bed reading this really crappy magazine, yah when I heard Siobhan chirping incessantly, being the animal lover that I am, I did not chase her away. I just leave it as it is…yah so one hour pass, then another hour pass and another hour and the bird is still there…yah…so I was starting to wonder what the fuck is the stupid bird doing at my window….however before I could do nothing, another pigeon join in and yah, you guess it correctly, its Chris and he is carrying this twig in his beak, yah so after he pass the twig to Siobhan, he left again and came back with another twig, this goes on for another 3 – 4 hours until the twigs form a round-ish looking shape then I realize that they were actually trying to build a nest, and it is also then that I figured out the gender of the two pigeons because one of them will always stay behind to do up the nest and so naturally is the female one whereas another one will go out and look for twigs hence it’s the male one, haha…yah… I’m a MCP in case female readers out there still don’t know about it….haha..ok yah…so during evening time, Chris and Siobhan flew off together… I think they got another home somewhere…yah…then this really big gust of wind came and some of the twigs got blown away, so seeing that, I decided to give them a helping hand, well not exactly me, but my mom tied wires to secure the twigs to the window joints so that its more secure…she told me she learned it during her childhood, in case you are wondering, my mom used to live in a village in Lim Chu Kang…yah…so the next day, Chris and Siobhan came back and carry on their nest building, as I’m writing, they were still busy building their nest and its almost ¾ complete…haha…

Ok…I know some of you may think what is so interesting but you should seen how they work in order to be as fascinated as me…ok now for interested readers like me who want to know more about Chris and Siobhan, I have set up a Pigeon Fund to see that Chirs and Siobhan will have no problem rearing their offspring in the future, so if you would like to donate, contact me or leave a comment k…haha…k…signing out now…byezzz!!!

Current song: To be a Better Man

Current Mood: Fascinated

3 Comments:

Blogger jo-hor-se said...

Want funds? Do some stunts to impress us and set up a hotline 1900-911-xxxx. Then use those funds to do a TV show to brainwash us so that we will contribute more funds. Not enough funds? Bombard us with real mails, emails, phone calls and SMS till we surrender every penny.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Would you be interested to rear a baby bird.. i think its the black mhyna.. i just found it and i dunoe wad to do with it.. but it looks very weak and i think its been abandoned by its mum or fell off e nest or something. if you would like to help and rear it.. please do email me back asap. Thanks! If not.. you can try to help me find someone whos interested. Bcos i have 2 cats at home and its really hard to try to keep it safe away from e cats. Thanks alot!

Ahmad
P.S: It looks weak. And in need of help from bird lovers or those who are willing to rear it till it flies...

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh btw i just found it today.. 3rd June 2005. On some grass patch near a road. my email address is ahmadasadwahid@hotmail.com

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]