Monday, December 26, 2005

大扫除。。。

recently, i cleaned my room. haha... cos i realised that i am moving home soon!! after i grad then no more hall to dump all my rubbish so that my room is very tidy... so i decided that since i am going to stay in my room for a long time, i shld make it nice and tidy. so i cleaned every nook and corner and found a lot of things! haha..

i found funny glass bottles in my drawer... i think last time someone gave me some letter or watever inside them la... think one of the guides... i actually kept the bottle for so many years... and it's a bit crooked... dunno y...



and a sharpener... i wonder why i still got a sharpener since i have been using mechanical pencils for about a decade and more.

Then... i discovered y... cos i got colour pencils in the same drawer... together with some glass paint, lots of strings and ribbons, coloured sand, coloured paper (yes, coloured paper we use in primary school... 5 by 5 those to fold paper crane or watever shit our art teacher ask us to and it cost only 60 cents according to the price tag) and crepe paper...



i didn't noe i so got 艺术天分when i was in primary school... and so good at collecting junk, i still have them when i am 21...

Also I oso found my sticker album collection!!!

dunno if anyone remember but there were furry ones, shiny ones, glittery ones and those made of cork... i still remember i always go to the bookshop in sch with my classmates to buy stickers then exchange during recess and before assembly...

MY DORAEMON COLOURING BOOK!!!!!!! so nice... and still in perfect condition.

My harry potter UNO cards... i tot lost liao... haha.. it's buried under a pile of CDs...

AND... something I've kept for more than a decade...

Given to me when i was in primary 2 or 3... by my primary school classmates, Yinghui and Wanling..

Nowadays where got ple draw and make their own birthday card lor... hai... everyone buy those sell in shop ones.. or just write happy birthday on the envelope of the voucher. <- lo hok him lor... somemore he wrote, by 4E ple... -_-... wat BY 4E ple... it's from can... i am toking to LHH right now on msn.. he is very happy and excited about li ren's father being rich. And he wants to advertise it... -_-

aiya.. i sian already.. put picture take so long one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]