Friday, February 25, 2005

Get Hippy with Japanese Name!!!!

Hmm.... This is just a temporary come back!!! I was quite stressed nowadays so together with OSK, we've applied 2 weeks break from the blog!! I'm half-way-through my break, but then now i am listening to some radio programme, so cannot sleep yet!!! So, i'll type something here man!!!

Recently I like to act cool!!! So get a Japanese name from some name generator!!!

Hey guys, so my Japanese Name will be


松尾.駿 ( Matsuo Shun )

HAHA. it's so funny!!!! Argh.... I am damn boliao......

ok, show ended liao!!! I am going to sleep lor!!! 1 more week of break and Lo Hok Him will be back on 2nd March 2005!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]