Friday, March 18, 2005

Pink IC lor

Dun plan to write 1, but then hor LHH and Horsey wrote liao, I juz follow up on what happened just yesterdae, regarding the release of my IC...

I was requested to go back for interview on 17th by my MAJ AO... Kk, so I went back, be4 seeing my AO, I went to check out on whether my IC is ready for collection on 18th, fri.... But then, my chief clerk(MSG), n I buay gum 1, tel mi oni can collect on Mon... Wa lau, I listen liao i hot sia... So during the interview, my AO straightly away call my chief clerk over and ORDER her to give me on the 18th....

Haha, in the end, she LL.... Damn funny sia... She so pia seh tat she even take half dae off to siam meeting mi sia.... Haha... Laugh until die....

Hmm... Finally leave Army liao, cuz lotsa regular cannot make it sia... SIanz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]