Sunday, March 20, 2005

Primary School Outing!!!

I was only in Princess Elizabeth Primary School for 4 years, pri 1 & 2 in Hong Kong, I still have a lot of fond memories of my time spent there!!! My pri 5 & 6 class was as fun as life in 4E. But then that time still small boy and dun have things like handphone and internet, therefore i didn't keep contact with my pri sch frens since going rv....

Then this pri sch gathering came about!!! Quite surprised that it was actually organised by Esther. Thanks Zining for not bun-seh-ing me and informed me about this..... HAHA!!

Most of the things were blogged out by liren in the post before this. Here i just wanna stressed that it's really damn great to meet up again with long lost friends!!! I always believe that it's better to catch-up with old friends than knowing new ones.

hmm.... Nothing much to share, just feel damn happy!!! Nitez guys!~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]