Monday, May 02, 2005

Findings Result

After 2 weeks+ of searching, I've found Ms Tay Kim Noi's house address. All thanks to her phone number from someone, the "cao ji ren wu" issn't that "cao ji" after all. A short chat with her reveals that she's currently doing some part time tuition.

I did mentioned that some of her ex-students would like to visit her soon. She was sort of glad to hear that and promptly provided me with the following details of her schedule:

Saturdays--- working, so cannot
Sundays--- with family, also cannot
Tuesdays & Wednesdays--- working at night, so if want go in morning

That means she's basically more free on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. However, I believe special arrangments can always be made. She also ask me if we could meet outside instead.

For now I think we can organise a class outing soon, to visit her and then maybe chill out. Those who would like to go pls inform me of any restrictions of yours (like working on certain days etc) so I can try to find a day that suits all if not most. Anyone with suggestions or violent objections can sound out to me too. Currently most guys have ORD-ed while the gals will be done with the exams soon. Thus I hope to find a day within this month or even within the next 2 weeks so as to facilitate all. I hope that the msg can get across to everyone in 4E. For guys, I can handle with ease. As for the gals, I dun have contacts of all so its best that someone help me/ pass msg around. Thanks.

By the way, the following is Ms Tay's address:

Tampinese St 41
Blk 411 #09-247

To get there: take MRT to Tampinese and take Bus 293, alight at 2nd stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]