Monday, May 09, 2005

Kim -> Getting Married???

Yo…guys…its me Kim again..haha…I have just finished my wedding and m now blogging about what happened….haha…for those who dun know, today I left bangzhi birthday party early because I got a wedding to attend, yah…so bangzhi sorry for leaving early ok…and to those who want to know who I m marrying, then give me a big hongbao lah…then I tell you, set? Haha…ok lah…the wedding part is not exactly true lah, just that I left early is because I got a wedding dinner to attend, think its my uncle’s son marrying..Yah...so its not me ok…so dun get wrong idea…haha…ok...anyway I just want to talk about this dinner that I attend… I have to say that it’s not very impressive...ok…let me explain further… firstly the food is quite bad…in fact it’s so bad that its worse than my friendly neighbourhood zhi char stall…if you are wondering why I coined it “friendly”, its because everytime I ordered my favourite hor fun, the boss will add more prawns, more sotong and other stuff for me, yah, so I decided that it’s a friendly zhi char stall…haha…ok..coming back to the topic…yah…the food is quite bad lah…secondly, the venue is also quite bad because the whole thing is held in some old school hall, think its some clan association hall thingy lah, the decoration sucks big time and the music played over the PA system is some oldies loh, wah biang ah….make me want to sleep loh….yah…thirdly, the service is quite bad…because throughout the whole dinner, I used the same damn plate over the 10 course dinner loh…I mean what the fuck loh, its so damn disgusting to see leftover stuff from the first dish on your plate when you are eating your 8th or 9th dish liao…get what I mean..yah…so this part totally gross me out…haha…actually there are other stuff like the “brothers gang” aka the “yam seng gang” is pathetic loh, they were like not making enough noises man…so boring…so guys who are reading this right now, when I invite you to my wedding in the future, know what must you all do liao rite? Huh..still dun get it? Ok lah, it means you all have the license to make as much noise as possible, ok? ha-ha…yah…but there were also some good points, like the bride is not bad looking considering that she is 35 yrs old liao, then there are also some really cute babies and kids running around the place so yah its still ok lah…at least enough to make me stay till the end of the dinner….oh forgot one more thing, the dinner started at 9pm when I was already at that place at 8 pm liao..so sat there like an idiot for one whole boring hour loh…sian…ok..That’s all about the dinner…now after going through what a lousy wedding dinner is, I have promised myself something and that is…in the future my wedding banquet must at least 80 tables of guest and it will be held in either One Fullerton or Shangri la hotel. Yah…tts the basic lah, the rest, I will think about it later…haha…ok…but in order to be able to have such a banquet, I will need a lot of money, so in order to do that I have 2 choices…one: to go rob a bank. Two: to study hard and get a first class honors in engineering…so I think I will go for the second choice lah…be a mugger and study hard…yah…so tts all from me liao..got to go and revise my work and move a step closer to my aim liao…so Kim signing out now!!
Current Song: Hotel California

Current Mood: Happy because Arsenal is trashing Liverpool!! HAHAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]