Friday, December 17, 2004

Shall we cook?

In line with ahem, you know, our new makeover project (I still feel slighty embarassed by it lol), I have been contemplating-should we learn to cook? It is certainly a New Age Man *goosebumps* skill, and certainly the hardest, least replaceable and one of the more useful domestic skills. And unlike dear Mr. Bangzhi, welcome to the our online madhouse, who is guaranteed a lifetime of warm dinners, I can foresee the occasional nights on the sofa for most of the rest of us. Cooking should provide us with elementary ammunition in the unequal battle of the sexes. It's a thought, comments welcome. But remember I'm a moderator, so pls self-moderate before I moderate you. Be warned, I'm not a moderate moderator.

On another note, super KNN and CCB! I went to the Dental Centre today, and the damn thoughtless and inconsiderate dentist dug out all the accumulated filth in my mouth for two years in one go!!! It was so excrutiatingly painful I teared. Yes. Many tears of great pain. Argh.

And yes, gentlemen, the festive season is here again, and on this particular turn of the year we have many things to celebrate. So, in the name of joy and all thing joyous, I hereby decree that all readers of and contributors to this blog will be granted an additonal quota of 2 kg on top of their current body weight this festive season. Bon appetit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]