Thursday, December 16, 2004

Strangers, shut up and don't talk to ME!!!!!

Ok, I just realised strangers like to talk to me. I know I look cute, adorable, friendly, lovely, and the list goes on. But then hey, I am not related to you so you don't come and talk to me, mind your own business and F*** OFF!!!

I will just list the recent 3 encounters where strangers came and talk cock with me, all happened in this month. So guys, if u had ways to deal with psychotic pple, PLEASE TELL ME!!!!

crazy stranger 1--- chinese aunty with thick spec, located at Lido, walking around w/o purpose.

That day I was talking cock with horse and seow at Lido. I put my wallet, coins and handphone on the table, right in front of me. Then my instinct let me know there's a pair of eyes staring at me. Turning my head anti-clockwise 90 degrees in slow-motion, i saw this ugly chinese aunty with thick spec that magnified her eyes 1.5 times. She looked damn disgusting man for your info!!!

Then she told me, HEY xiao di, keep your valuables in case stolen by bad people.

Wah aunty, my hands were on top of my stuff right in front of me, how can tt be stolen, but thinking that she reminded me out of kind heart, i didn't give her my murderous stare. But then 10min later she finished walking 1 round, she came back to me then start asking why I was crippled and so on. Apparently she was just freaking 八卦. I cant stand this type of people not staying at home to serve her husband and kids on a sunday night and came out to town starting to talk cock to stranger, unfortunately me. 他妈的.

Crazy Stranger 2--- Fat Malay/male/20+, located on bus 969 heading towards Tampines.

That day I was taking bus 969 to Tampines for dunno wat reason. I was listening to my CD ( i support original ) during the bus ride. Then on there's this Fat Malay from dunno where board the bus and sat nxt to me. He was fat and smelly k? with a very big belly somemore!! He wore a very tight blue t-shirt which is under-size for him. Therefore when he sat down, half his belly was exposed. I am grossed out by the sight of him so I decided to turn my head anti-clockwise 90 degrees and look at the scenery outside.

Then that fat ass suddenly tapped my shoulder. I was stunned and quite pissed also as i think he was quite dirty. Then he started the following conversation with me.

Fat Ass (in heavy malay accent) : oh, what music you listening ar?? x2

me : ......

me : Maksim

Fat Ass : Maxim?? Isn't that a megazine?? they released cd arrrr????

me : Maksim, name of a pianist.

Fat Ass : What type of song he sing arrr???

me : (他妈的, are you stupid or stupid??? 老子 already said he's a pianist) he plays piano.........

Fat Ass : OH, BEE-ANG-NO. Where he from arrr??

me : Croatia

Fat Ass : Where Cloasia arrr??

me : ( arr arr arr, arr lampar la arr. #%@*%&$ k?<=`+ ) Last time part of Yugoslavia.

Fat Ass : YO-yO- la-BIA?? What that arr???

me : In europe ARRR!!!!!!!

Then i decided to switch off my ear and ignore the Fat Ass, but then he continued telling me how much he likes Usher and how he downloaded the songs and burnt into CD. He even offered me his earphone to listen to his favourite Usher. Please lor, I can see the dirty green, slimy ear wax on his earphone lor. I rejected his offer and thought the story ends here!!!

Fat Ass : Can u lend me 1 of your earpiece, i wanna listen to Maksim too!!!

Hey, Fat Ass, piano pieces are not for Malay and it's time for you to pray to ALLAH already la!!!

No matter how i reject him, he kept on pestering me, BIANG!!! So i decided to alight and wait for the nxt bus instead. Before I alight a took another look at the seat, making sure i didn't leave anything behind. Then my eyes were so 贱, captured one last scene of his half-exposed belly. eeeeee...... total freak out.

Crazy Stranger 3--- Chinese uncle, decent lookin, located at my house bus-stop

Hey guys, i am sleepy, so i'll keep the story of this uncle short!!!

Anyway both of us waiting for bus at the bus-stop. I accidentally turned my head anti-clockwise 90 degrees and caught him digging his nose, about 1/3 of his index finger was inside his nostril. hmm..... his nostril quite deep. I can see from his expression that he was enjoying himself while digging his nose. 死变态. Dig till 翻白眼 somemore. yucks!

Then he also suddenly realised that i noticed him digging his nose. Ok, he felt a bit embarassed gave me some " i'm sorry, don't tell anyone pls" look. Then he approached me and out of nowhere started talking to me, asking me whether i am serving NS now. And what will i be doing after NS.

Oh man, OR BI SAI uncle, i did not need a nose-digger to come and ask me what I doing after NS, anyway does it concern and affect your nose-digging act??? Don't try to hide your embarassment by talking to me. I've seen through nose-diggers like you.

Anyway the above 3 are strangers that came and talk to me in this month. One of my JC friends said that she had never seen me smile and I have a black face!! Since I didn't look approachable, why i still attract all these disgusting strangers???

Strangers, here is a message to you. If you happened to see me, please shut up and don't come and talk to me. Today i will follow sweekim's trend to put a song for today as it is quite related with the topic.

song for today : Shut up!!! by Black Eyed Peas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]