Friday, March 04, 2005

'A' level Result

2dae is kinda of a sian dae... Not to a stage of disappointment or worse, bereft.

Gotten my 'A' level result just now, as follows:

Econs B
I actually got a B for Econs, Can't believe this... I am expecting an A for this lor.... Maybe becuz very little pple taking this old syllabus henceforth the quota is low.... Super Duper Sian Diao.....

Chem D
Dunno leh, think i deserve this one... Spent too much time on Econs, Protein I oso nvr study lor...

Maths E
Finally, I pass my Maths, my cursed subject since sec 3.... I tink statistics single-handedly pull me out of this bottomless pit.... My paper 1 is a disgrace lor...

Just to recap, my previous result is Econs A, Chem B & Maths O

Frankly speaking, though obviously my 1st exam is better, I would be proud to say that this is the hardest I ever studied ever since PSLE... Not sense of remorse or regret for this one.... I crammed 2-3 hourse per wknite and 6 hrs per wkend without going out since July til the day I take my exam... I self study all the way with minimal assistance... A feat for Private Candidate bah....

Having planned my future already even be4 this release, so it's either I get into NTU Econs or do ACCA lor....

By the way, thanks for the concern.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u inform me where did u take your private A levels at? email me at cynosureofalleyes@hotmail.com

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]