Monday, December 20, 2004

My Stupid Dream Last Night!!!!

I've not dreamt for quite long, but yesterday night i did. And it's a very stupid dream. This is the second time I have this dream, the first time was slightly more than 1 year back when I was suffering from extreme hunger in Brunei. Anyway, the dream is very stupid so I want to post it up!!!!

Ok, the dream take place here!!!!



For those who dunno what this place is. It is the homeland of this 4 idiots!!!!




Actually i was quite crazy over these 4 idiots when i was in sec 2. Stupid right??? I always got home punctually at 1825 everyday to watch TeleTubbies at 1830. Why 5 min earlier?? It's to watch Banana in Pajamas.


Anyway I have specially chosen this colourless pic of Banana in Pajamas so all the Banana fans out there can print the picture out and colour your own favourite Bananas!!!!

Getting home on time to watch these 2 stupid shows wasn't the most stupid thing that I had done. I actually bought the Yellow Idiot's, whose name is Laa-Laa, soft toy at $49.90. Maybe I am the idiot instead. But then that soft toy quite cute la, press the tummy, that Laa-Laa will sing and talk one. HAHA!!

Ok, back to my dream. I dunno how i got to the teletubbies' land. Must be i've committed too much sins. Then I started playing and hugging with that 4 idiots, saying "eh-oh" and "agian, again" with them. The worst part is I dun understand why everytime for the hugging part, I was positioned in between the Big Purple Gay and the Green Negro instead of the other 2 cuter ones.

Anyway after playing with the 4 idiots for some time, i was quite tired and rested at the slope besides the shower-head in the 1st picture. As i was lying on the slope, facing the sky, i saw the sun and started talking to it!!


As we were talking, I saw Bak-Gua with wings of angels flying in the sky in flocks. As I was quite hungry after playing with the 4 idiots, I tried to jump and catch the Bak-Gua to eat. However, all the BAk-Guas were flying at a great height which i cannot reach. So I have to watch the Bak-GUas flying in the sky happily while i was suffering from extreme hunger.

Then I woke up, end of the dream!!! Damn stupid right?? Sorry for wasting your time to read this stupid dream. HAHA.

When i woke up, i really wanted to eat Bak-Gua a lot due to the stupid dream. So i went to Jurong Point's Bee Cheng Hiang to buy 100g of Bak-Gua for lunch. Hopefully i wont have such stupid dream again. Sianzzz......


2 Comments:

Blogger jo-hor-se said...

......
some dream analysis, anyone? Anyone like to offer an insight into the psyche of hh?

5:24 AM  
Blogger zxseow said...

Extreme MC-induced Sleep Disorder

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]