Thursday, December 23, 2004

Inside Esplanade!!!

Hey guys, I am no longer Low-Class scum who've only attended pop or rock concerts in places like Singapore Indoor Stadium, Padang, Harbour Pavilion n so on!!! Though I've been to performances in Victoria Concert Hall and Raffles Hotel theatre before, but i've never been inside any of the performance hall in Esplande until today!!!

2 of my JC friends asked me to watch this certain T'ang quartet's, a string quartet, performance. I actually not keen to go to the concert at all, but I sort of desperately wanted the kino vouchers, which the 2 of them had 5 between them, so to make them happy, I agreed to go. Another reason that I went is that I felt it's time to knock some artistic and musical sense into my brain again!!!

I was quite excited as it was my 1st time entering any theathre in Esplande. Wanting to take a pic to let u all see how the theatre looks like but my friends told me no photos allowed. Now i think she's bluffing me man!!!! The concert started on time, unlike those linkin park conert which I had to stand for 2hours+ before they appeared on stage!!!

Anyway cos I left all my shoes in camp, so i wore my sandals there. I think I'm the only guy wearing sandals to attend the concerts. Dunno why I always so xia suay!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

A string quartet consists of 2 violins, a viola and a cello!!! I am quite disappointed with myself after not been able to differentiate the 2 violins, what's even worst is that I ACTUALLY MISTAKEN VIOLIN 2 AS THE VIOLA!!!!! Oh man, what is my grade 8 music theory for??? Can't even recognise violin and viola. Needing a guy without even grade 5 theory to tell me. Suan le, I am a loser!!!!

Anyway I think the concert is nothing spectacular, though not boring, but then it's also not the type I will wanna go very much!!! Though I dun mind going once in a while if there's pple ask me to go!!!

After the concert, I've come to a conclusion that I am still as low-class as before because deep in my heart, I still preferred moshing around in the pit of Linkin Park's concert, shouting out loud lyrics of songs such as Papercut, Crawling, In the End, Somewhere I Belong, Numb, Faint, so many to name!!!!!

Horse!!! U agree with me right?? The Linkin Park conert is just damn great!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger zxseow said...

KNN! Chen Yaohao you lan yu chong su no wonder HJC CO never amounted to anything! Shame!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]