Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Kim reflect on Tsunami Carnage

Yo, guys…its me again…posting my first blog of the new yr…before I start with anything… let me wish the readers and fellow bloggers a “happy” new year …u must be wondering y I bracket up the word happy…well because for one thing I find it hard to be happy when there are so many destruction and death ard us…simple as that…however even as the world mourn for the victims claimed by the tsunami, there are still people out there who are making use of the tragedy to rob, rape and kidnap the survivors of the tsunami(mainly children who have lost their parents). I find these actions extremely disgusting and I hope that the pple who are doing this will just DIE and PERISH in the tsunami…it is just so unfair to let these pple continue to live and bring on more difficulties for the survivors…If the tsunami is meant to be Mother Nature response of a major clean up of Earth after decades of abuse by mankind, then y does she let off these scumbags….y indeed? Any readers who are offended by it, dun expect me to apologise because a common characteristic of a Libra, also known as the Scales, is to seek a balance in everything they do and any events that happened around them…. So all those Librans out there, provide me with an answer, will u?

Ok, now to other stuff. New year eve was spent bbq-ing in Mr Tham house. Although the rain disrupts the bbq a bit, nonetheless it is still a happy occasion and I think some people deserve some credits for the success of the bbq, so below is the list of people who helps to make the thing a success. The list is by no means complete and I apologise if I miss out some names.

Name: Mr Tham J Y
What he did: Help in organizing the event and also let us use his place for the bbq.
Not to forget…he also let us stay over at his place till the next day…

Name(s): Mr Lo H H, Eric, HF, WT, ZX, ZH, LR and WM
What they did: These pple helps to set up the food and the drinks for the bbq.Without them, there will not be so many food to eat. For meat, hh and eric are in charge, while drinks are done by wt and zh. Other stuff like hotdog, fruits and crabsticks are done by the rest of the pple.
(p.s: I’m sure hh has gain valuable experience in preparing a meal and how to cook properly which is esp impt if he is going to be with a certain mrs lim from his jc class…haha..rite hh?)

Name: Chee Z H
What he did, or rather wat the rest did: He provide the highlight of the whole thing when he graciously allow us to dump him into the swimming pool not once but twice…so zh, next yr will be three times into the pool liao rite?

Ok, tts all folks…got to go back to doing stupid saf work…but b4 I go…I like to announce that I still got 6 more months to ord…which is 180 more days…4320 hours….259200mins …. 15552000 sec…. Ahhhh….forget it…still got so long….sian man…

Song for today: Vindicated (Spiderman 2 OST)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]