Tuesday, December 28, 2004

我的心声 (续集)

Yup, I was damn shocked when Jiamin told me that his sister was involved in a car accident on Christmas Day. I sort of know his sis cos i always go to jiamin's house since sec 1. It's sad to hear people you know being involved in something bad!!! Luckily she is alright now and hope she recovers well both physically and mentally after experiencing such trauma.

Ok, this incident spur me to think about this topic. It's about treasuring the people around you, be it your family, friends and whoever!!! Really, treat them well when you can. If not, you will regret when you do not have the chance. You will miss every moment you spent with them.

Speaking from personnal experience. I've always been very scared of my father since I'm young, cos he had the fierce look!!! However, he had never been really fierce to me, he had only beaten me up 2 times in my life. But due to my fear of him, there's always a gap between me and him. I seldom talk to him at home. Sometimes only 1 or 2 lines per day.

During my early teens, cos of the rebellious period, i always quarelled with my father. At that time, I always think that i was right and he was too autocratic. And i will always say some very harsh and mean words to him as you all know i am a very asshole and don't give face person.

I've never bought him any birthday gift, never told him that I love him cos seriously at that time i don't, never wish him a happy father's day before and so on!!! Now he's no longer around.......

Only memories will stay. Now i will only remember those moments : my father hugging me tightly in NUH A&E when i have a 41.3 degree fever, locking himself in the toilet crying after beating me up, sweating in the kitchen everyday just to prepare sumptuos dinner for us and giving up his career in Hongkong and migrate to s'pore just for the better for my sis and I and many many more.........

Anyway i damn sad liao la. Dunno why i am writing this to make myself so sad. Cannot bring myself to write anymore though still had lots to write.

Anyway my message to all of you out there is spend more time with your family, treat them better. Especially the 4E guys cos i know a lot of you didn't really treat ur parents nicely and take them for granted. Talk to them more and it really means a lot to them!!!

You all really wont understand how bad it is to lose a family member. Though I've never cried in front of any of you before and i sort of always stayed happy in front of you all, but during that period b4 n after my father passed away, I really cried every night. It is just how bad it is.

So, do whatever you shld now, as in be filial to your parents. Therefore you would not have any regret unlike me. To me, using the wallet that my father left behind is the least i can do now. So guys, don't ever ask me to change my wallet again.

Anyway i would not be writing such things to make myself sad again in the future la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]