Wednesday, December 29, 2004

MC King Speaking!!!

I went for my medical appointment today, hoping the doctor will extend my MC so that i would not need to report back to camp ever again!!! The other mission of going for medical appointment today is to let the doctor help me fill in the insurance claim form.

Ok, so my appointment is at 1605, i reached the hospital at 1600, but then due to the inefficiency of either the doctor or the hospital staff, i only got into the consultation room at around 1650.

After doing some simple testing on my right knee, he said that I'm improving fast and when i go back to camp, he'll excuse me form physical training for 6 mths.

OH MAN, 印度朋友( my doctor is an indian), what you mean by going back camp??? YOU NOT EXTENDING MY MC?????? Oh, man, you know that is like how sad??? I am so used to civilian life, after 2 1/2 month of MC, that i woke up at around 1330-1430 everyday!!! Now u want me to book in everyday, tt means i would need to wake up at 0530 in the morning, resulting in at least 8 hours of sleep less per day!!! OH MAN, I CANNOT TAKE IT!!!!!

But I'm not the type who ask for MC, since he not extending, then suan le!!! Just be it. Then I asked him how about my left ankle which was badly sprained shortly before my operation in October. He told me that the ATFL is torn. Ah bish!!! Another ligament torn. How many ligaments must I tear man??? I've never known that ligaments can be torn so easily!!! Or am I lacking in some sort of vitamins???? I am damn devastated, he arranged another scan for the left ankle on 22nd feb 2005. Then subesquently he will decide on the treatment, maybe another operation before I ORD on 200305.

Haiz.... That is like how sad??? I thought that by the time my right knee recovers, i would be able to play soccer again and train for the full-marathon nxt december. But it seems like all these are no longer possible to me since my right knee and left ankle are both gone!!! I am really a crippled man!!! So whoever sees me taking public transport, pls give up your seat to me!!! If not I will take your pic using my phone and blast you on the blog!!!

Then i ask the doctor to help me fill in the insurance claim form, then he re-directed me to another office which will settle all these problems. But then due to his inefficiency in seeing earlier patients, causing my consultation time to start late at 1650, by the time i stepped out of his consultation room, it's already past 1700 and that office was closed, so my insurance claim form could not be filled by anyone!!! SGH so efficient!!!! Anyway NUH is much worse la!!!

Conclusion of today's medical review!!! I've learnt that my right knee still very weak and i have another torn ligament in my left ankle yet the docotr not willing to extend my mc so i had to book in everyday again, reverting back to military life from 030105 onwards!!!! TRAGIC!!!! Somemore my insurance claim form is not filled. What a fruitful trip!!!!

As if my everything-is-going-wrong-day is to end here, I took 174 from SGH to JP, wanting to catch the movie Kungfu hustle with my kim, horse, eric n linlin!!! Cos of the peak hour, the bus journey lasted 1 1/2 hour. That is crazy man!!! Felt so bad that almost vomitted on the bus!!!!

Ya, when i reached JP, horse told me that tickets for Kungfu were sold out!!! IT's the second time I've missed this show cos it's sold-out!!!

Ta Ma De!!!!

Stephen Chow really so famous meh???

老子 wanna watch your movie still need to make appointment with you??? ah huh!!!!

放肆!!!!

Yup, Stephen Chow, 老子 is pissed off with you now, you think you are my childhood idol then can anyhow 撒野????? HAHA!!!! 拖出去斩了,凌迟喂狗.

But 朕 still wanna watch your movie!!! 贱骨头 right??? Whateva!!! So whoever haven't watched Kungfu Hustle and wanna watch it, JIO ME ALONG!!!!

So in the end, went to Eric's house to watch Tiger Cup semi, Myanmmar vs Singapore. Luckily Singapore didn't disappoint and won 4-3.

haiz... time to sleep, tmr needa wake up early to book in. So sad, can't even remember what bus to take to camp man!!! haiz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who are the funky ones


links


ZX Seow
Jiamin
Huiwen
Xingjuan
Sianying
Zining

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]